2023 BMW X3 Trim Levels & Price List
The BMW X3 is a perennial favorite here at Tulley BMW of Nashua, and as soon as you get behind the wheel near Manchester, you’ll see why so many savvy shoppers are drawn to this sophisticated SUV. No matter which of the BMW X3 trim levels you select, you can expect an enjoyable driving experience no matter where the road takes you. How much does the 2023 BMW X3 cost? It really depends on which of the 2023 BMW X3 configurations you prefer. Let’s take a closer look at all of your options so you know exactly where to begin your search.
How Much Does the 2023 BMW X3 Cost?
Many Lowell, MA drivers considering the 2023 BMW X3 trim levels are concerned about price. So, how much does the 2023 BMW X3 cost? Pricing for each of the 2023 BMW X3 configurations is as follows:
- 2023 BMW X3 sDrive30i Price: $46,200 starting MSRP
- 2023 BMW X3 xDrive30i Price: $48,200 starting MSRP
- 2023 BMW X3 M40i Price: $61,000 starting MSRP
- 2023 BMW X3 M Price: $74,400 starting MSRP
Remember to explore our new vehicle specials for added savings on the 2023 BMW X3 trim levels.
2023 BMW X3 Configurations: Standard Features
The standard features offered by each trim are what affects the price. See what each of the 2023 BMW X3 configurations offer as standard.
2023 BMW X3 sDrive30i & xDrive30i
The BMW X3 sDrive30i is built with rear-wheel drive, while the xDrive30i model features all-wheel drive. With the exception of having a different drivetrain, the two trims share plenty of similarities when it comes to standard features.
- SensaTec Upholstery
- Dark Oak Wood trim
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™
- High-Resolution 10.25-Inch Central Touch Display
- 12.3-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- Live Cockpit Plus
- Multi-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Compatibility
- 12-speaker HiFi Sound System
- Active Driving Assistant — Frontal Collision Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Speed Limit Info
2023 BMW X3 M40i
When you opt for the X3 M40i, you will be able to take advantage of a number of upgrades that will elevate your daily drives in Lowell, MA and Westford. Here are just a few examples.
- Standard xDrive AWD
- Upgraded 12.3-Inch Central Touch Display
- Fully Automatic Panoramic Moonroof
- 4-Way Power Lumbar Support for Driver’s Seat
- Adaptive M Suspension
- M Sport Brakes with Blue Calipers
- Variable Sport Steering
- Power-Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- Shadowline Exterior Trim
2023 BMW X3 M
If you are looking for the ultimate in performance, the BMW X3 M is a force to be reckoned with on Nashua roads. If you’re looking for a vehicle that can breathe new life into every curve, you’ll fall in love with this model’s high-output 3.0L BMW M TwinPower Turbocharged i6 engine, tuned to deliver 473 horsepower.
Additional upgrades include:
- Electronic Throttle Control
- Air Curtains and Air Breather System
- Launch Control
- M-Tuned xDrive AWD
- M Chassis and Suspension
- M-Tuned Electric Power Steering with M Servotronic
- M Quad Tailpipes
Find the BMW X3 of Your Dreams Today
Have you decided which of the 2023 BMW X3 trim levels is your perfect match? Why not compare them at Tulley BMW of Nashua? We can get you set up with a test drive. Contact us for more information.
More from Tulley BMW of Nashua
When equipped with the factory-installed trailer hitch, the 2024 BMW X3 towing capacity comes to an incredible 4,400 pounds, plenty for all the gear or toys you might want to take with you on trips beyond Westford. While the towing capacity of the BMW X3 is the same on all configurations of this SUV,…
Looking to add elevation and sophistication to your electric vehicle experience? The BMW i5 models are the high-end vehicles in the BMW electric 5 series that excel in athletic precision on Manchester roads. The new 2024 BMW i5 models come with all the benefits of BWM electric vehicles. Learn more about the BMW i5…
How much can you tow with a 2024 BMW X7 SUV? Opting for the factory-installed BMW X7 tow hitch boosts this model’s maximum towing capacity to 7,500 pounds. All three X7 models — the xDrive40i, X7 M60i, and ALPINA XB7 — come standard with xDrive, BMW’s intelligent all-wheel drive system for exceptional control on…