To Our Valued Patrons
A Message to Our Valued Patrons regarding COVID-19
We remain committed to offering world-class service and look forward to continuing to do so while also maintaining a healthy and safe environment for our Patrons and staff. We have taken several precautionary measures with guidance from the CDC to continue to provide best in class service with increased wellness precautions to minimize any disruptions.
Actions immediately adopted:
- Increased daily and nightly disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces, fixtures, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, etc…
- Steering wheel covers are being used on all vehicles being serviced with us.
- Gloves are being provided to employees.
- All courtesy transportation vehicles are being disinfected upon return.
- All employees will be wearing gloves when entering client vehicles.
- As a precautionary measure handshake free zones are being enforced – Instead, we encourage friendly smiles and waving hello/goodbye.
- We are reminding our employees to clean hands often – Soap and hot water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Employees have been instructed to stay at home if they are sick.
- We are asking our valued Patrons who may have been exposed to COVID-19, or who are exhibiting symptoms to please stay home.
- Educational materials have been provided to our employees to help keep themselves and their families safe. Updates are constantly being communicated to our employees.
If you are in need of service but prefer to not come into our dealerships, we are currently offering a pick up and delivery service during this unprecedented time. Our advisors are just a phone call away to answer any questions you might have during this time.
As always you can view our extensive inventory by visiting: www.tulley.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members to better assist you. Thank you for your business and trust with the Tulley Family – stay safe.
The Tulley Family